Final events of 2016!
You cannot Miss these Events in Mid-December
If Christmas isn’t good enough a reason to keep you chirpy all through December, here are 5 events that are worth attending mid-month. The whole month is filled with fun toy runs and bike rides for every bike enthusiast. The biking community is more like a fraternity than a group of people who meet occasionally. What better way to spend the holidays than amid friends who are more like family!
5 events that you cannot miss this December
1. Scottish Xmas Lunch, 11th December 2016: The venue of the luncheon is at The Family Restaurant, MD’s Theme Park, Strathclyde Park. On the menu is the day’s special. If you are in the mindset of turkey and trimmings, it is better not to go. It is an event that is more focused on socializing than food tasting. There is a game of ’10 pin’ for those who are interested, post lunch. If you have not made any plans yet, this lunch may be the best way to spend an afternoon.
2. 2 Wheels in Unison, 11th December 2016: Every year around the same time, a group of charity riders visits the local children’s hospital to spread the cheer. Participants are asked to bring unwrapped gifts or donations to the baby unit. The ride starts at noon and the group will return to The Woodlands to catch a live band’s performance. Ace Cafe, Ace Corner, North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London, Greater London, NW10 7UD 11am.
3. BRMCC’s Jingle Jam, 17th December 2016: If the definition of a fun evening is burgers, hot pot, and a cold beverage followed by some dancing, BRMCC’S Christmas Jam is the place to be. The event starts at 7.30 pm and goes on till late evening. You need not be a member to attend the event. Think of it as an introductory meet or an induction. If you find yourself fitting into the group, you can join to become a member. Membership is limited to only those who ride a bike over 125cc. Wellfield Hotel, Wellfield Road, Wigan, WN6 8NQ
4. Dark Side of the Wall…Pink Floyd Tribute at Roadhouse, 17th December 2016: This is a must-attend event for everyone who loves Pink Floyd. The performing tribute band is considered as one of the best Pink Floyd tribute acts in England. Catch them perform live from 7 pm at the Roadhouse. The tickets are priced at £8 (advance) and £10 at the door. Whalfside Leisure Complex , Stirchley, West Midlands , B30 3DZ.
5. Paws n’ Claws Run, 18th December 2016: Spreading the Christmas cheer must not be limited to children and adults. Pets and animals deserve some loving too. There is no event more suitable for an animal lover than Paws n’ Claws. You can carry gifts like towels, treats for cats and dogs, and blankets. To be a part of this charity ride, report at Ace at 7 am. The group heads out towards Mayhew Animal Home by 10.30. If you have no dinner plans, stay back and attend the Ace Cafe’s annual candlelit Xmas Carol Service starting at 7pm. End the night with complimentary oven-fresh mince pies. Ace Corner, North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London, NW10 7UD.