Are you looking for MV- Augusta F4 1000 finance? Read on to see our review of this motorbike. The F4’s biggest overhaul of recent times has left it with a brand new short-stroke engine...
Are you looking for MV- Augusta F4 1000 finance? Read on to see our review of this motorbike.
The F4’s biggest overhaul of recent times has left it with a brand new short-stroke engine, ride by wire throttle, frame and many fancy electronic upgrades.
It’s a very well put together race bike that can carve through corners like a knife through butter. It’s also the very first bike to be fitted with an ‘auto blipper’, that lets you change down gears without using the clutch. All in all, it’s a beast of a bike that handles well and offers up searing acceleration but can be a bit tricky to ride at higher speeds.
If you are an experienced rider with a big budget, looking for a top of the range, high-tech superbike; the Augusta’s futuristic design, numerous electronic features and heart-stopping power might be for you!Why we Love it:
- Extremely fast
- Very powerful
- Loads of modern electronic upgrades
- Great handling
- Takes corners amazingly well
- Superb ride quality
- Perfect for the track and day to day riding
- Ergonomic handlebars are very comfortable
- Good ground clearance
- Lean angle sensor
- Ohlins electronic suspension
- Electronic steering dampener
- MVICS technology
- ELDOR electronics package with ride-by-wire
- 8-level traction control
- Electronically assisted shift
- TIG hand-welded tubular steel trellis and aluminium plates
- GP spec titanium con rods
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, transverse four-cylinder. DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Max Power: 166 bhp
- Dry Weight: 192 kgs
- Top Speed: 185 mph
- Max Torque: 114 N.m
- Red/Silver/ Matt Black
- White Ice Pearl/ Matt Black